Sunday, January 15, 2012

Update

So its been quite a while since I have updated this. I moved back from Flagstaff the middle of December. I finally had started to really like it up there. So this semester I am student teaching at Gilbert High school. I am really enjoying it, my mentor teacher is amazing but I will say that it is hard. I finished the week up pretty frustrated with myself. I really wish that I could speak better and could teach better. I know it will take time but it still is frustrating. My Grandpa call Saturday and we got to talking. He was a teacher and then later a principle and one thing that he said to me really struck me hard. He said, "Just remember that there is always someone else in that classroom that is watching over you and will help you out." I know that my Father in Heaven is looking out for me and will help me out. I just have to remember to ask for it. I love my Grandpa for reminding me of that. He is such an amazing man. He always knows what to say and how to say it!

1 comment:

  1. Love Grandpa and you! You will be great!!!!! Give yourself some credit!

    ReplyDelete