Sunday, January 16, 2011

Crazy December

Kaylie in the hospital after dialysis and while she still has the breathing tube in  

December 7th Kaylie Joy went into the hospital and December 10th I found out about it. It has been the most stressful and scary thing I think I have ever dealt with. She has E coli and because of that virus her Kidneys started to fail. They have put her on dialysis, oxygen and are trying to keep her comfortable. She is such a fighter! It has been the hardest thing for me to see her like this. All I want to do is make her smile and when I go to visit she barely even acknowledges that I am there. I just wish that I could do something for her. I have never felt so helpless in my life. As the weeks have progressed Kaylie has slowly gotten stronger and stronger! The 29th of December almost 3 weeks to the day Kaylie was released from the hospital. She is at home and doing so good. I am so happy that she is finally being able to live her life. The other day I had to take her to get her blood drawn and to have a urine test done to check her kidneys. I took her because Brittanie is on bed rest. I was the hardest thing for me when they took her blood. She had a really hard time with it. But I was able to talk to her and help keep her calm and after we got ice cream! I love this little girl I am so glad that she is finally doing better!
After she is out of the hospital and playing dress up!

No comments:

Post a Comment