Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Places and New People

It has been a long time since I have posted something. Lots has happened since I last posted. I moved home for about a month and then I moved up to Flagstaff. When I made the decision to move to Flagstaff I was really excited and ready for a new adventure. As I started the process of finding a place to live and registering for classes things did not go as I had wanted. Because I decided to take all undergraduate classes my financial aid got all screwed up. Housing was incredibly hard to find and to make matters worse the only housing I could find was a two bedroom apartment that I would share with four other girls. It has not been horrible to live with them it was just not my ideal situation. I finally, as of today got my financial aid worked out which has been a really big relief. One thing I did not realize was just how incredibly homesick I would get. It has been super hard to move up here and know absolutely no one! I do not have one single friend and I think that has been the hardest thing for me. It has only been a week but it has been really hard for me. I got out of institute tonight and almost just drove home to Mesa because I was ready to call it quits. I never thought I would be this homesick but I guess it happens to the best of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment